Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- african women clothing 2014 South Africa Sexy Women...
- 2014 african print evening dresses
- latest ankara styles 2013 2014 trendy ankara clothings...
- Red Shweshwe Dresses With Satin 2014
- nigerian fashion stylists 2014 nigerian stylist 2013...
- african prints clothing models 2014
- South African Singer Lira dresses 2014
- Kitenge/Leso/Khanga dresses designs For womens 2014
- Sexy evening dresses for ladies 2014
- Collection Dresses For African Women 2014
- traditional habesha dresses 2014
- beautiful shweshwe dresses style 2014
- Traditional Japanese Dresses 2014
- Nigerian Ovation Ankara Fashion 2014 ankara street...
- African Long Skirts and Blouses 2014
- design of latest shweshwe dresses trends
- stella jean spring fashion 2014 stella jean style 2014
- Modern Habesha Dresses 2014
- nigerian ankara dresses 2014 Ankara Dresses
- african beautiful models sexy outfits 2014