Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Africa Fashion in Frankfurt 2014
- Traditional Dresses of Assam 2014
- 2014 Ankara African wax print
- african lace dresses 2014 african dresses designs ...
- deola sagoe latest collections 2014 deola sagoe...
- ankara evening wear 2014 ankara fashion 2014
- ankara fashion 2014 Hottest Ankara Fashion Styles 2014
- Fashion Stylist in Nigeria 2014 African Fashion...
- Ankara Clothing 2014 Latest Nigerian Ankara Styles 2014
- Shweshwe Traditional Dresses 2014
- amazing Shweshwe Traditional Dresses 2014
- New Evening Dresses Fashion 2014
- African traditional outfit 2014
- 2014 Ankara Festival and African Fashion
- Ankara Stylish Fashion Trending 2014
- 2014 Nigeria Ankara Fashion Styles
- takchita bleus 2014 latest takchita for 2014
- trendy Ankara Styles Lookbook 2014
- the latest clothes for ladies 2014 trendy Fashion...
- Long Dresses Designs of African outfits 2014