Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- African latest dresses for girls 2014 African fashion...
- Beautiful evening dresses for teens 2014
- Instructions for Wrapping Head Wraps 2014
- 2014 south african sotho shweshwe dresses
- Caftans et Takchita 2014 Caftan en Mobra 2014
- ankara styles for women 2014 Ankara Dresses 2014
- trendy Ankara Styles Lookbook 2014
- african fashion 2014 Africa-inspired Fashion 2014
- Bongiwe Walaza fashion collection-shweshwe dresses 2014
- Caftan moderne 2014 Défilé de caftan 2014
- Nigerian Ovation Ankara Fashion Styles 2013 2014
- nigerian lace dresses 2014 South African Dress...
- myanmar dresses designer designs 2014
- African Fashion Designer Duro Olowu 2014
- Jewel By Lisa Spring 2014 lisa dresses 2014
- Traditional Wax Outfit 2014
- Best Dressed Nigerian Celebrities 2014
- takchita marocaine 2014 caftan style 2014
- Shweshwe Designer Dresses for 2014
- African American beautiful ladies can wear 2014 sexy...