Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- African Fashion Designer Duro Olowu 2014
- Prom Dresses African Design 2014 Prom Dresses 2014
- Tsonga Traditional Wedding Dresses 2014
- Busayo African dresses 2014 Busayo style
- Simple Shweshwe Dresses 2014
- 2014 Solange Knowles Ankara Fashion
- Ndebele traditional dresses 2014 Ndebele wear 2014
- KISUA's Ethical African Fashion 2014
- moroccan traditional clothing for women 2014
- Hottest Ankara Fashion Trends 2014
- Amazing Ankara Fashion Summer 2015
- Austrian Traditional Dresses trends 2014
- best South African Fashion Week A/W 2014
- Beautiful Black Models fashion 2014
- Arabian Women Traditional Dresses 2014
- Traditional Japanese Dresses 2014
- Traditional Dresses Of Sikkim style 2014
- Arabian fashion Takchita 2014 Latest Moroccan Takchita...
- traditional shweshwe dresses - Traditional Clothes
- shwe shwe Traditional Dresses stylish