Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Zambian Traditional Clothing 2014 A Zambian fashion...
- african traditional dresses for 2015
- beautiful shweshwe dresses new 2015 style
- african fashion 2014 Africa-inspired Fashion 2014
- Indian Traditional Dresses For Mens 2014
- new shweshwe bubble skirts 2014
- Caftans et Takchita 2014 Caftan en Mobra 2014
- Traditional Dresses of Kerala 2014
- Women in traditional Swazi dresses 2014
- Shweshwe Traditional Wedding Dresses 2014
- African dresses for woman 2014 African fashion 2014
- african fashion week Kra Kra Fly Away 2015
- ankara fashion 2014 Hottest Ankara Fashion Styles 2014
- fashion styles african clothing 2014
- Wonderful sepedi traditional dresses 2015 2016
- Latest Shweshwe Dresses 2014 Shweshwe Collection 2014
- takchita marocaine 2014 caftan style 2014
- new photo takchita 2014 takchita haute couture 2014
- Latest Fashion Ovation Ankara 2015
- South African Sotho Shweshwe Dresses