Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Textiles and Clothing in South Africa 2014
- sexy African Evening Dresses 2014
- african prints clothing models 2014
- latest Traditional German Dresses 2014
- african traditional dresses 2014
- david tlale dresses designs 2015
- dresses for girls 2014 African fashion for teens 2014
- Shweshwe Traditional Dresses
- Pedi SePedi Traditional Dresses 2014
- African Chic Fashion Trend 2014
- 2014 Ankara Fashion Design Stylish Appearance
- Shweshwe Dresses Teenagers 2014 african fashion...
- Traditional Dresses of Assam 2014
- ankara designs dresses trends 2015
- Fashion Morocco Kaftan 2014 Takchita Marocain 2014
- african traditional dresses for 2015
- Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria 2014
- Nigerian Fashion Label Lui Clothing presents its 2014
- Traditional Caftan 2014 takchita marocain jadid 2014
- african fashion Charlene Amankwah 2014