Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- shweshwe patterns dresses 2014
- tswana print dresses 2014 tswana dresses 2014
- Glitz Africa Fashion Week 2014 Wana Sambo style 2014
- new fashion traditional shweshwe
- Traditional Wedding Dresses In South Africa 2014
- traditional habesha dresses 2014
- african women clothing 2014 South Africa Sexy Women...
- Stylish African Head Wrap 2014
- Afghan Traditional Dresses stylish 2014
- Meilleurs modèles Takchita 2014 new modèles Takchita...
- ethiopian traditional dresses trends for 2015
- kitenge dresses designs 2014 casual kitenge dresses...
- Long Ankara Dresses With Front Slit 2014
- Nigeria Ankara Fashion Styles for women
- african beautiful models sexy outfits 2014
- Philippine Traditional Dresses style 2014
- African Long Skirts and Blouses 2014
- the latest clothes for ladies 2014 trendy Fashion...
- myanmar dresses designer designs 2014
- African Traditional Clothes 2014