Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- South African Sotho Shweshwe Dresses for summer 2015
- Latest Shweshwe Dresses 2014 Shweshwe Collection 2014
- sepedi traditional dresses designs 2015
- sexy shweshwe dresses 2014
- African American beautiful ladies can wear 2014 sexy...
- Traditional Italian Women's dresses 2014
- sotho traditional wedding dresses 2014
- celebrities ankara styles 2014 ankara fashion 2014
- Pretty in shweshwe dresses for 2015
- Loza Maleombo designs fashion 2014 Loza Maleombo 2014
- Turkish Caftan or Takchita 2014 takchita du Caftan 2014
- Tony Bowls Dresses 2014 sexy evening dresses 2014
- Sherri Hill Prom Dresses 2014 Sherri Hill Spring 2014
- ghana african dresses 2014 Fáshion Ghana 2014
- shweshwe patterns dresses 2014
- Shweshwe Dresses Teenagers 2014 african fashion...
- Amazing Ankara Fashion Summer 2015
- african ankara designs 2014 AnkaraChic 2014
- African Women and African fashion 2015
- Velvet wedding guest asoebi 2014