Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- South African Traditional Dresses 2014 african dresses...
- Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2014
- Designer Of Shweshwe Dresses 2014
- Ankara Stylish Fashion Trends 2014 Ankara Fashion...
- shweshwe patterns dresses 2014
- fashionable shweshwe designs for summer
- Beautiful evening dresses for teens 2014
- dress shoes for teens 2014
- Nigerian Ovation Ankara Fashion Styles 2013 2014
- african Women Fashion 2014 naija ankara styles dresses...
- Traditional Dresses Of France style 2014
- Pretty in shweshwe dresses for 2015
- Latest Moroccan Takchita 2014 The Takchita Princess...
- traditional clothing in zambia 2014
- South African Party Dresses For girls 2014 South...
- Caftans et Takchita 2014 Caftan en Mobra 2014
- 2014 classy nigeria ankara fashion styles
- tracy reese fall collection 2014 tracy reese stylish...
- Bongiwe Walaza fashion collection-shweshwe dresses 2014
- Turkish Caftan or Takchita 2014 takchita du Caftan 2014