Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Africa Fashion Week New York 2014
- sexy African Evening Dresses 2014
- 2014 Ankara Fashion Design Stylish Appearance
- African traditional outfit 2014
- kitenge dresses designs 2014 casual kitenge dresses...
- African week fashion 2014 latest clothes for girls 2014
- moroccan traditional clothing for women 2014
- Ankara Fashion Design 2014 Ankara/Kente styles 2014
- igbo dresses designs 2014 Igbo Clothing 2014
- traditional dresses 2014 Classic Traditional Dresses...
- Défilé caftan takchita 2014 caftan moderne 2014
- New Evening Dresses Fashion 2014
- Nigerian Wedding ore iyawo aso ebi styles 2014
- Magnifique takchita marocaine moderne de luxe 2014
- African Women and African fashion 2014
- Welsh Traditional Dresses 2014
- amazing Shweshwe Traditional Dresses 2014
- Celebrating Nigerian Fashion in Abuja 2014
- shweshwe designers dresses trends
- Beautiful African Dresses For Special Occasion 2014