Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Caftan Moroccan Style 2014 Moroccan Caftan Djellaba...
- xhosa dresses 2014 Traditional Xhosa Clothing 2014
- Aso-ebi styles 2014 Classy Aso Ebi 2014
- Nigerian Ankara Styles 2014 ankara designs 2014
- stella Jean Abito dresses 2014 traditional dresses 2014
- nigerian igbo dressing 2014 Traditional Attire Of...
- Traditional Attire 2014 Simple shweshwe style 2014
- Traditional Chinese Dresses 2014
- Venda Dresses 2014 venda traditional dresses 2014
- Fashion Shweshwe Outfit By South African Designer 2014
- 2014 Modern Ankara Bridesmaid Dresses
- Beautiful African Dresses For Special Occasion 2014
- sotho traditional wedding dresses 2014
- 2014 Nigeria Styles with Ankara
- Modern Habesha Dresses 2014
- 2014 Nigeria Ankara Fashion Styles
- sexy evening dresses for teens 2014
- new Long Anarkali Suits 2014
- African Violet Bridesmaid Dresses 2014
- african traditional dresses 2014