Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- traditional dresses 2014 silk asia traditional wear ...
- South African Traditional Dresses Designs 2014
- Ndebele traditional dresses 2014 Ndebele wear 2014
- beautiful sexy african dresses 2014
- Stylist South Africa fashion 2014 african stylists 2014
- African week fashion 2014 latest clothes for girls 2014
- south african dresses 2014 new
- 2014 beautiful shweshwe dresses designs
- South Africa Cheap Sexy Prom Dresses 2014
- amazing Shweshwe Traditional Dresses 2014
- nigerian lace dresses 2014 South African Dress...
- South African vorite shion beautiful shweshwe dresses...
- Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles 2014
- Sri Lankan Traditional Dresses 2014
- Ankara Styles for African Beauty 2014
- Shweshwe Dresses Teenagers 2014 african fashion...
- tracy reese fall collection 2014 tracy reese stylish...
- Gujarati Traditional Dresses for 2014
- African latest dresses for girls 2014 African fashion...
- Ankara Styles For Ladies 2014