Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- isishweshwe bongiwe walaza dresses 2014
- Stella Jean Spring Summer Collection 2014
- venda traditional dresses for womens 2014
- stella jean spring fashion 2014 stella jean style 2014
- Traditional Dresses Of Sikkim style 2014
- Busayo African dresses 2014 Busayo style
- Long Dresses Designs of African outfits 2014
- Latest Moroccan Takchita styles 2014
- nigerian stylist 2014 nigerian fashion stylists 2014
- Arabian fashion Takchita 2014 Latest Moroccan Takchita...
- vlisco Ankara print dresses 2014
- Shweshwe Traditional Dresses 2014 fashion Shweshwe 2014
- new photo takchita 2014 takchita haute couture 2014
- traditional shweshwe dresses - Traditional Clothes
- stoned cherrie shweshwe designs 2014
- Afghan Traditional Dresses stylish 2014
- Magnifique takchita marocaine moderne de luxe 2014
- Virgos Lounge fashion 2014 African fashion 2014
- Gorgeous Nigerian traditional ore-iyawo styles 2014
- Pictures of Ankara Styles 2014