Irish Traditional Dresses mode 2014
dances, all dancers wear the standard school costume.
Adult female dancers wear a skirt and men wear a jacket and trousers. Male dancers at all levels have a choice of a kilt or trousers and a shirt. When a female dancer reaches a high standard of skill and displays perfection in competitions, she may wear a solo dress with her own unique choice of color and design. The solo dress is only worn during competitions. It is a sign that a dancer has achieved a high level of skill in Irish step dancing. Solo dance dresses can range from £400 to £600 and are made by professional dressmakers who specialize in dancing costumes.
View more random threads:
- Traditional Attires South Africa 2014
- Nigerian Traditional Dresses Styles 2014
- beautiful ankara styles dresses 2014
- Long Dresses Designs of African outfits 2014
- Photos From Nigerian Student Fashion 2014
- sun goddess shweshwe stylish
- sepedi traditional wear fo womans 2014
- ankara fashion 2014 Hottest Ankara Fashion Styles 2014
- african prints clothing models 2014
- traditional habesha dresses 2014
- kitenge dresses designs 2014 casual kitenge dresses...
- myanmar dresses designer designs 2014
- Mexico Traditional Dresses for 2014
- african women clothing 2014 South Africa Sexy Women...
- Pictures of Ankara Styles 2014
- Latest Maternity Ankara Styles 2014
- trends fashion 2013 new fashion for teens 2013
- Traditional dresses in The Netherlands 2014
- Nigerian Ovation Ankara Fashion 2014 Nigerian fashion...
- Traditional Wedding Dresses In South Africa 2014