Forms of Nail Art 2017
This is one of the most fascinating forms of the art. This form requires high levels of concentration and the artist has to work on a very small space (the nail). Here, the artist uses a brush or a pen to create a freehand design on the nail of the client.
The images that are drawn depend on the client’s needs and the abilities of the artist. The images drawn can range from the most simple to the most complex. The ability to create complex designs or simple designs depends on the artist’s talent.
Already Manufactured Designs
This is a form of nail art that comes in form of stencils and stickers. The images in the stickers and stencils are usually pre-created and all you need to do is to apply the stickers and the stencils on your nails. You can apply the stickers and the stencils in your home or in the salon.
Rhinestones and Gems
This is a unique way of using the fingernails to express creativity. Here the small gems and rhinestones are attached on the nail using an adhesive. The gem and rhinestones are attached on the nail using different designs. The gems and rhinestones are aimed at attracting attention by adding a bit of sparkle on the nail.
The various forms of nail art are great ways of treating yourself and boosting your self-confidence while at the same time enhancing your overall appearance.
- Trendy Black Women Hairstyles for 2015
- Simple And Easy Nail Tutorials 2014
- The Cool and Charming Pixie Cut 2014
- Haircut Style Very Short Hair 2015
- School Hairstyles for Girls 2013 new School Hairstyles...
- Fashionable nail art designs for summer 2015
- Cool & Trendy top Nail Art 2015
- Rihanna Ombre Hair 2013 Rihanna's New Hair 2013
- Romantic Prom Hairstyle 2013 Hot Prom Hairstyles 2013
- Best Top Nail Art Galleries 2016
- Cute Short Hair Styles for Women 2015
- Short Wavy Hairstyles 2014 Sexy Wavy Hair 2014
- smokey eye makeup 2014 Smokey Eyes 2014
- Everyday Hairstyles for Short Curly Hair 2015
- Gorgeous New Season Nail Art Ideas 2015
- simple asian hairstyles for long hair 2015
- Short Cuts for Straight Hair 2014
- nail art designs for christmas 2016
- New Styles For Short Hair 2015 trends
- best nail art designs 2016 cool